Green Belt's grounds maintenance team ensures a high quality finish to business premises throughout the year.
Through the year we have 15 Summer visits and 5 Winter visits.
Our commercial maintenance schedules usually includes as standard:
- Grass cutting & strimming
- Shrub bed pruning & maintenance
- Litter picking
- Weed picking
- Weed spraying* and spot treatments through the season
- Sweeping of pavements, kerbs and carparks – either by hand or road sweeper
- Leaf clearances
*(We spray a residual weedkiller at the beggining of the year which keeps weeds away for the season)
Additional work can include:
- Tree pruning
- Shrub bed renovation
- Fly tip removal
- power washing
- Tree and shrub planting
- Hard landscaping such as; paving, fencing and turfing & seeding
We pride ourselves on our high quality work, professional experienced staff and fully marked vehicles which are never any older than 5 years.
Our grounds maintenance service covers Central Scotland and beyond, due to our coverage through the country we can bring economies of scale and direct savings to our clients.